Can you guys tell me if women on fetlife. com and Femdomdating. com as well as collarme. com have very physically attractive dominant women?

GoodBoy24
I'm not ready to go on those sites yet due to the fact I'm very submissive and very feminine man and I feel I would get addicted to dating these kind of women for relationships cuz of my natural submissive instinct... I have a feeling I would fall in love with one of these women quickly if I got on one of these sites... I'm not into full bdsm I'm just interested in having a serious relationship with one sex can come later as it always does but on one note:I am still a virgin at 20 years old almost 21and I do plan on wearing a purity ring and as well as focus on my career instead of women but I'm just (curious) that's all so?😬
1
0