Why does he keep getting soft during sex?

Angeleyes116
I'm 34 (female) dating a 39 (male). First let me say the guy I am seeing enjoys going to the gym. (No he does not take steriods) I've always heard stories from him about this guy lifting this much, and how he (my guy) is the "strongest guy in the gym". He always talks about when men flatter him, to the point I was confused about him maybe being in the closet. He says he is not. But the majority of his conversations involve who has has said what to him, trips he has been on, or memories of the past. We also work together, and I feel like our work relationship is different than when we are not at work. To the point I feel like I'm only around for "show". (I feel like this is relavent) My real issue is that I don't understand why he keeps getting soft during sex. Like 2-5 minutes into it. It has happened many many times. He has never once gotten soft when I have given him a blow job. He does give me oral sex, and he's really good at it... but he is always soft when doing that too. Like he really doesn't enjoy it:/ I'm confused why it happens during sex... or interaction with me period. Its is hurting my feelings, and when I try talking to him about it he gets offended. I've even asked if he is asexual and he has said no, that he finds me very attractive. I just dont get the vibe that he does though. He has had many health test done and everything came back fine. I would really like any feedback.. I know this is kinda vaguess but I had to keep it at 2000 words!
Why does he keep getting soft during sex?
Add Opinion