I slapped him while making out... weird or sexy?

Ravel
So I'm feeling a bit self concious. I was on a date last night and we started making out in his car. He started to get rough (choking me, biting me, scratching, pushing me against the door) so I did too. Admittedly I was a bit tipsy and I ended up slapping him twice... not hard but it was like a playful/sexual slap. It seemed like a good idea at the time but looking back on it I wonder if that was too aggressive.

He text me after I left and said "Goodnight you beautiful fucking tease." And then this morning text me saying that he had scratches everywhere and that I "did a good job." But then he said "Goddamn you were all about being in control and teasing me last night. I was suprised that I got slapped." Which made me wonder if that was okay. I asked if he liked it and he said he did but I still just feel awkward.

What do you guys think? If you are being rough is it okay for a girl to slap you a little or is that too much? Did he sound like he though it was weird or is that just me being anxious about it?
18
6