NEED help:/ He promised we would be exclusive sex partners but then he lied & invited a girl over to his place... What do I do?

Anonymous
I've asked q's about him before on here.
We are juniors in college; met 2 months ago; have had sex a few times; I'm the only girl he has had sex with multiple times (He normally does one nighters); he hadn't had sex months before me; after the 3rd time we had sex I told him I wanted to be exclusive sex buds because 1) I just prefer it that way and 2) if I'm giving him head and letting him to anal or dip in and out before he jizzes, then I NEED to know his dick is healthy. He said he completely understood; he wasn't meeting with or talking with another girl; that it makes sense and he overall agreed.

WELL, curiosity caught the cat, bc I made a fake profile on tinder one night when I saw that he and his friend swapped accounts. They both matched with this fake girl I made. They messaged her & asked for a threesome, "she" declined but stated she is attracted to the guy I am currently having sex with. He gave "her" his number, they made arrangements for this Thursday to go to his place; he gave "her" his address and everything. Of course "she" doesn't exist but still, it speaks volumes & he may very well be sleeping with many chicks.. Who knows. I can't trust him at all. I thought maybe since he was under pressure from his friend he went with it.. But nah, he truly was going to see "her."

It sucks because the night before we were texting, I sent him nudes... They were beautiful so I kinda don't care, I've got a great body.. But we also made plans for next week to do some really freaky stuff... Now I feel so disgusted by him. I really don't want to see him, yet I want to have fun.. But I don't want to risk having an STi... But if I confronted him he'd probably just lie. What do I do? I also have feelings for the guy, so it hurts big time. I don't get why he would want to see her if we had plans & if he respected me at all. In the beginning he did; he didn't ask for sex right away, he seemed to treat me differently.
Updates:
+1 y
I'm thinking of sending like " ugh I don't think I can go through with next week anymore... You've been hitting up my girl on tinder, ew"
NEED help:/ He promised we would be exclusive sex partners but then he lied & invited a girl over to his place... What do I do?
Add Opinion