How do girls react the first time they see a lot of sperm?

Anonymous
So I've gone back to uni as a mature age student and I've found myself with a 19 year old friend with benefits. I took her virginity about a month ago and she is starting to get used to sex now and get a lot of pleasure out of it. Last night she said her vagina was getting sore during sex and she asked if it was ok if she finished me off with a handjob.
I had not cum in about a week. So when she pushed me over the edge I had a huge orgasm and my sperm went all over her arm and hand. I know she has never seen that much before let alone have it on her body.

She did her best to stay cool but i could see it grossed her out initially. She has since told me she's sorry for the reaction and it just got her by surprise.

Girls, how did you react the first time you came into contact with sperm? Did you like it or find it gross?
5
2