Boyfriend with deformity "down there", I'm quite puzzled by it? What should I do?

Anonymous
We have been a couple for two months now, and despite having fooled around with him several times before, I recently noticed something odd about him "down there", which was that he only had one testicle.
He is very insecure about it, and as a result he does not let me touch him down there because of it, and it gets quite annoying. I have several questions about him, which are
1) Is he less manly since 1 less ball = half the hormones?
2) Can he still make children?
3) How should I go about helping him get over it and letting me handle his stuff? The cause of him losing sounds traumatic to me.
He did not answer any of these when I asked him.
+1 y
by the way, he lost his nut from getting kicked by some girl while they were teens because she thought it was funny. Adding to the irony, the two of them are still friends today.
19
5