Girls, Girls.. if you could see the guy downstairs through his window, would you look?

Anonymous
This girl i know told me that the girls that live above and across from me can see directly into my studio and they have been talking about it and watching me! There are three college girls that live in that apartment and i guess they've been inviting all their girlfriends to come over and watch me through this window i didn't realize they could see me through. They even use binoculars! lol My friend went and watched and then realized it was me but she didn't say anything to them... instead she came and talked to me. She told me she heard i was well hung then laughed and that started the conversation.. fortunately she told me She said they have been inviting their girlfriends to come over and watch me naked in my front room, doing naked yoga and even masturbating. She said they are in a sorority so over 100 girls have checked it out! Would you check it out if they invited you? Should i say something to them or just not worry about it?
3