My mom caught my boyfriend and I having sex, can she really forbid me to see him?

Anonymous
I am 18 years old ( sorry I haven't updated my status yet) and live with my mom and sister. My sister is out of town and my mom was at work today. My boyfriend and I never get anytime alone so we took advantage of today being at my house by ourselves. We went swimming in the pool and pretty much spent the entire time all over each other kissing and touching.

About 1pm we went in the house and got in the shower together. My mom was not supposed to get home until 5 so we thought we still had plenty of time. We were having sex in the shower for so long that we ran out of hot water so we turned it of and just kept having sex. The bathroom fan was still on so it was still a bit noisy in there. About 10 min later my boyfriend said he was about to cum so I dropped to my knees, he started cumming on my face about the time the shower curtain was thrown open by my mom. I just sat there in fear and shock and couldn't do anything while my mom screaming at us. Even more embarrassing my is face covered in cum while I'm being yelled at by my mom. And probably even more embarrassing than that was my boyfriend was trying to hide the fact that he was still cumming while my mom is yelling at us. It didn't work very well because it was all dripping out of his hands right in front of her. Evidently guys can't just stop cumming just because a disaster happens.

She made my boyfriend leave and told him not to contact me. After he left I got another long yelling and was told I can't see him anymore.

I am 18 now and I don't feel like my mom can tell me not to see him anymore. Am I right? Sure she can say he can't come to the house anymore but she can't really forbid me from seeing him right?
15
6