My clit is kind of long and peeks out of hood when its aroused? Should I be ashamed?

licyficy
Well, I am not sexually active... but I like guys and women. But only feminine women... and I am a feminine woman myself. Anyhow, I have a new friend, she's beautiful and is bi-sexual. I never been with a girl.. but yesterday we went to the movies and she started rubbing my thighs and holding my hand. She knew I liked it, because I didn't stop her. So she dropped me off at home and we didn't mention it. She sent me a text saying she want me to spend the weekend at her house.. I told her yes, and I know other things will happen. but I am afraid for her to see my vagina. It's cleaned and groomed.. but its UGLY! I took a picture of it erected and it looks so weird. Especially when I pull the hood back. It's like the size of a "PEA" and it gets all hard like a penis. I hate it... what to do? is this normal? Even when my first time with a guy will be shameful... is it weird?
29
8