Should there be a charity that provides sex help to virgin men of a certain age?

Anonymous
I was thinking of all the charities we have to help people. A lot of people are in pain phyisically or emotionally so the good people of this world set up and fund charities to help them. Charities that i personally think are really important in this day and age are medical relatedcharities such as Cancer, mental illness and other health conditions that seriously require research and support. But an issue i think that gets pushed under the rug (espacially by women who seem to think it is just a bunch of complaining men when really they are in no position to even talk on the subject) is male virginity in older men. It is not easy for these men to just pay a prostitute and get the deed over and done with considering the stigma etc but i was thinking of a centre that men who are virgins of a certain age can go to and learn to be intimate with professional women and then end up having sex with them as the final stage.

The benefits ; This enables the men to leave as a fully functioning man again ie. more productive in his career which means good economic growth for our countries, suffer less from mental illness that could harm society, less likely to commit rape or hurt women because of his sexual frustration and more importantly be able to build on his good qualities that will allow him to finally attract the woman he wants because he doesn't have to contend with the distraction of being an inadequate male virgin. I think such a charity will benefit everyone. what you think?
Should there be a charity that provides sex help to virgin men of a certain age?
Add Opinion