I Broke up with my boyfriend as a 'Test' to see his response he just said 'OK I guess my Parents would kill me if I brought a white girl home'?

Anonymous
Have I got a right to be mad? Even though it's self inflicted I felt like it was his true feelings. First of all I only did this 'test' because he just seems unaffected by what I do. For example, if I tell him I'm hanging with x/y/z Guy he'd say 'I haven't heard of their names before but have fun'. IHe also DOESN'T ask normal questions couples ask like where did u go? Or who is texting/ calling me when I'm right in front of him. Anyway I told my boyfriend yesterday that i wasn't feeling out relationship and he doesn't care so we need to break up. I honestly expected him to get pissy but he said in a calm voice 'OK I guess my Parents would kill me if I brought a white girl home (hes east African)' I got a little pissed myself but he said in other words it wouldn't be all doom and gloom because he dreads the day I have to meet his parents. He then started getting Philosophical and started saying he's not angry because he can't push me to stay. Obviously I told him a minute later that it was a joke and that he hurt my feelings but he said 'Your such a cunt where did u get that joke from cosmopolitan magazine?' . he basically made a Joke of it so it backfired tremendously. Why is he so laid back? I made it out to be a big joke to not be embarrassed but it doesn't fix the problem?

29
13