My boyfriend cheated on me, broke up with me and is now threatening me, he wants me dead, I don't think I can get through this?

Anonymous
My now ex boyfriend has gone balistic. He cheated Sunday night, kissed a girl only kissed but refused to say her name. He broke up with me Monday morning. Taunted me the next days telling me he did not want me to sleep with anyone else. But wanted me to move on. He didn't hate. Be but deserved better and became angry when his friends began reaching out to me. He said he didn't want to be with me so I confront the girl (ex friend of mine) and she told me the truth. To her it was just a kiss, but it meant nothing. She said she was sorry and that she did not want to be with him. He said it meant nothing either. But that he had made a promise that if he cheated he would leave no matter what.
When he found out I confronted her he went balistic calling me crazy, a lier, mentally ill, psycho, he began claiming that I have people stalking him, he then began telling he wants me to disappear, I'm dead to him, he hopes I day, he began calling me a pathetic bitch and saying he's glade he's not in love with me. That I'm not as good as my ex friend and that kills me inside. And I will pay for what I've done. and that he will have fun making sure I enjoy my last month's of highsvhool. I believe he had planned to try and be with the other girl but now that she sees how he can be. He knows his reputation is ruined and she sees him for who he really is and how he treats people when he doesn't get his way. And that's why he is so angry. I am hurt. Sad, I feel alone. And scared. One day he loved me the next he wants me dead. After almost three years together. I doubt he ever loved me. I gave. My time, my enegeey, support, helped him with college, his personal problems. Gave my virginity to him. Everything, he had once tried to convince me to have a kid with him.
I feel like he's ruined any hope I have to move on and end up with another guy just like him. What if I find no one? I was abused for so long. My illusion of him was my world. And now my w
3
1