ANAL ACCIDENT: I kinda farted after anal while we were having regular intercourse. Would you guys be grossed out?

Anonymous
So we had anal for the first time and we had to use lots of lube and he kept going pretty hard on me. Anyway after we had sex again. I was riding him in cowgirl (not anal, vaginal sex) and while riding him I bent over him and I kinda farted. But it wasn't smelling or anything it wasn't a real fart but it was dued to the lube and the air he pushed inside me while doing anal so I couldn't keep it because I didn't feel it coming, it was like quivering. I was so embarassed I didn't know what to do so I laughed and he laughed too. I don't know, was he grossed out? Would you be? Has it ever happened to you? :'(
18
5