My Boyfriend Can No Longer Sexually Satisfy Me And I Gey Angry?

Anonymous
When we first moved in together we have sex almost every day. Then over the year it got cut down to 3 times a week. Now, it's like once in 12-14 days and the sex doesn't make me cum at all. He likes morning quickies that's what we have mostly. He for some reason now is selfish in bed and he finishes in 1 min. I thought he lost attraction but then he told me its not. He said he's focusing more on career and just not in the mood. However, he just rather watch tv series or play video games. He refuses sex more than enough times from me to stop initiating sex. No offence, but I have a nice body and I wear sexy lingerie most nights. When I feel horny at night and he's playing video games/watching tv, I get angry automatically because I know I would get nothing from him. I then tell him I'm going to bed and he just keeps on playing video games/watching TV. In the morning, he feels horny and he wants a 1 min quickie rushing to work. Sometimes, he even just cum in 1 min when I'm giving him a blowjob. It's just sucks! I've been using sex toys and I get really angry/mad for some reason when I feel like having sex. I don't even get laid on my birthday or Valentine's day :( I don't get to have long sex at night and as a woman, I am very not sexually satisfied. I talked to him about it. His answer was sex is not important to him anymore. I told him how I feel he agrees but it's not really changing. What should I do?:(
Breakup with him
Tell him if u don't improve or else I might find sex elsewhere
Keep initiating sex
Vote C
GirlGuy
+1 y
Most of all, i am very hurt because he's not really bothered to make me happy in bed. Like for example, you would want to get laid on your birthday. Well, he won't touch me on my birthday and spend the rest of the night playing video games :(
21
9