He has sex with me but gets jealous?

Anonymous
I met him seven months ago. He was really attractive and I was drawn to him instantly. He liked me as well and we hung out for some time. Everything was okay until he proposed the idea of having sex because he found me irresistible and couldn't keep away from me.
I was really hesitant. I liked him and I didn't want a hook up or be on his booty call list but he talked me into it and I agreed. I thought this is only for one night but he didn't stop.
I literally became his escort. He kept me with him at his house and whenever he wanted, he would sleep with me.
I wasn't happy this way and I cried a lot but he wouldn't let me go. He said he wanted me to fulfill his needs and be with him.
He has a high sex drive and he can have sex 4-5 times a day even if we done it before. He told me he's not letting me away because he feels comfortable with me and I am innocent and he likes that.
All this really broke my heart because I liked him and he was doing nothing except using me.
Last week I met an old guy friend of mine and he saw us talking. I don't know what happened to him but he was mad at me after he saw us together and wasn't speaking to me before deciding to sleep with me. I can't forget that night. He was so rough and by morning I was heavily scratched and couldn't walk properly. When he saw how much pain I was in, he did comfort me and took me out for dinner. Later that night he told me I can't meet or be friends with other guys.
I don't know what's wrong and why he's doing all this.
I do everything for him. I cook for him, I take care of him and I fulfill his needs. I am just like his servant , only there to provide him something then why is he being so territorial? I liked him and I still do but he doesn't. He's only using me then why all this? And what do I do to convince him that we shouldn't be together because this isn't going anywhere?
He has sex with me but gets jealous?
8
1