Girls, can you help a young guy who needs some sexual advice?

OlderAndWiser u
A yoounger user posted a question asking why a bigger penis is not necessarily better. I tried to answer his question but the problem is. . . I'm 61 years old so I don't know anything about making love with a woman. I told him:

Do you know that there are women who DON'T want to have sex with a horse dick? They WANT a guy who is average size.

Do you know that the clitoris and G-spot can both be stimulated to orgasm by a guy with a 4" dick?

Do you know that there are women who have had sex with a horse dick and refused to see the guy again because all he did was hurt her and she got no pleasure from the experience.

Then he called me. . . politically correct! I forgive him because he is so young (and also because I told him that dick size and IQ were inversely related.)

Well, maybe we can help by having you answer this poll.
I have had sex with a big dick, he was a great lover, and it was awesome! No more average dicks for me!
I have had sex with a big dick, all he did was pound me, and I'll never do it again! No more big dicks!
I've had sex with a normal (5" - 6") size guy, he was a great lover, and it was awesome! I don't need a big dick to be satisfied.
Vote C
I've had sex with a normal (5" - 6") size guy and he was just inadequate. I need a big dick to be satisfied.
Vote D
I've had sex with a small (less than 5") size guy, he was a great lover, and it was awesome! I don't need a big dick to be satisfied.
Vote E
I've had sex with a small (less than 5") size guy and he was just inadequate. I need at least an average dick to be satisfied.
Vote F
These guys who think their big dicks make them God's gift to women need to go fuck themselves.
Vote G
GirlGuy
4