How to ask girls for sex at parties?

Timmah
I had this situation last night partying. I had been talking with this girl at the pre party and getting on really well with her, getting a little bit cuddly. I thought she liked me, but I didn't want to start anything at the begginning of the night. After the party me and my mates were looking for an after party. When I bumped into again. We had another talk and we both agreed we were looking for an after party, she then said that nothing was happening and that she was going to go back to her apartment block around the corner. A few minutes later her flat mate walked her back.

I didn't think about this at the time. But I should have asked to go back to hers.

However I don't know this girl. I don't know if she's a good girl or a slut.
And do you need to kiss her first to even ask the question?
Im kinda scared of getting rejected and fucking up the situation.

Guys how do you usally ask girls for sex in a way that doesn't get you in trouble if your rejected and should you try your luck even if you think she's a good girl/slut whatever?
How to ask girls for sex at parties?
6
4