Why does my boyfriend watch porn as foreplay or while im giving him a bj... every single time?

chillinbliss
Been with the guy for 2 years. He's always done it, watches porn for awhile on his phone while we are chilling and then just pulls his dick out, strokes it, grabs my hand or says "how's the head game" I have talked to him about it in the past, and recently we just took a 6 mos break from sex and have become way more emotionally intimate. So when he we had sex again, I expected really good touchy feely sex. No. Watching porn, and dick stroking. I know he has an ED problem, even though he pretends he doesn't. He gets hard but can't keep it hard. It's always been this way for him. Anyways, isn't this really really weird? Oh, and he doesn't kiss me. So I'm just thinking he must really like my personality, he loves the sex and bjs (he tells me how amazing it is all the time), but just is not attracted to me at all. Is that possible?

And it's not the porn, I watch porn myself, I have a problem with it's how detached he is towards me before we get going.
8
2