Is it to much to ask your significant other to shave their pubes for you or at least trim?

Anonymous
I asked my girlfriend on two ocassions to trim her pubes down and even offerered her to use my hair clippers to avoid razor rash and ingrown hairs and she didn't go for it. Second time i said that if she wasn't so hairy i would be willing to stay down on her longer and would have more areas to kiss and play with. Am i in the wrong here or what? I personally trim my pubes every couples months or so and i find body hair a turn off. My girlfriend doesn't shave her legs or her underarms either for some reason, please note she has practically no leg hair but her underarms and vagina are quite hairy. Probably 2 inches or longer down there its hard to go down on her for any length of time. I have allergies on top of that so probably can only stay down for like 5 minutes at a time.
That is to much to ask
That is okay ocassionally
i find it annoying
Vote C
It is not your choice
Vote D
The sex would be better
Vote E
I'll send you to the dungeon for bringing it up!
Vote F
GirlGuy
+1 y
I won't be asking a third time. I was thinking of asking her to suck on my balls that way she can get a feel for what its like with some hair in your mouth. Please note she got one of her pubes in her own mouth after I kissed her and was like ew that gross along those lines. Also mentioned If I don't like it to not go down on her, should I just not do it anymore?
8
5