I have a foot fetish, told my girlfriend, what now?

Anonymous
So I had never had a foot fetish till I met my girlfriend and she started incorporating foot play into our sexual routine, which led to me developing one. For a while I denied it and convinced her why I didn't but she said she didn't mind as long as it was just for her and not too weird.

I even brought it up again a few weeks ago and she said she didn't mind and even liked it. So now I'm wondering what to do? We've only ever done footjob type stuff. Should I just go for it next time we're making love? Like licking, sucking ETC or should I ask her if it's okay first. I really, really like her and don't want to weird her out. It would be awkward to ask but even more awkward to do it and then freak her out.
Just go for it
Ask her first
Unsure/see answers
Vote C
GirlGuy
+1 y
Everything is split 100% evenly on what I should do. But I had a talk with her about what was too far or too weird and she said "butt stuff" and any fetishes in general that have to do butt stuff. So I think I'm all clear. I'm gonna go for it, but I'll ease it in. Maybe some full body kissing first. (We've done that before.) Thanks for the help guys!
4
6