Is it normal that I want to fuck my husband's boss?

Anonymous
First of all, I never cheated. Let's make that clear and the reason I haven't fucked my husbands boss yet is because I don't want to hurt my husband.

So here's the story: I heard stories from my husband about his boss, that he's an arrogant asshole who looks down on him. In my head I hated him. Then I met him, and yes he was arrogant and didn't seem to show much respect toward my husband. He immediately started hitting on me, in front of my husband, which was simply mean. But I was so aroused. I don't have any feelings for him except for sexual feelings. What was also weird is that suddenly my husband seemed to act very submissive and stayed overly friendly toward him, even though he was seducing his wife.

Since that day I have been masturbating thinking of him every day and even fantasizing about him when me and my husband fuck. And a big problem is that I want less sex with my husband now although my libido is through the roofs at the moment. There is something about his dominance that makes me go crazy. And I have seen it with other women as well. Me and my friends used to hookup with the bullies at the end of highschool and in college, I (and my husband doesn't know) fucked my own boss from time to time when I was single, and now this urge for his boss. I of course feel bad about it, but I can't help it. I simply feel sexually aroused toward certain men that I shouldn't feel for.

Is this a normal thing?
12
3