My boyfriend watches a lot of porn, it kind of bothers me?

Anonymous
at first porn didn't really bother me that much and I made that clear to my boyfriend. But he watches it a lot and that kinda bothers me. I thought that it would be like a here and there thing whenever he was super horny and needed to get it off. But it's kinda become a big thing, like I can have sex with him probably 2 times a day and he'll still watch porn and masturbate another 2 times that day. No matter what he has to watch porn at least once a day whether we had sex or not. Is this a normal thing? Sometimes I feel like now it's not so much about just randomly getting horny but more about wanting to watch the porno girls. Which makes me feel like I'm not good enough or he still wants others

also, he's very selective with his porn. He'll go through 20 pages sometimes just to find one to watch. That also makes me feels somewhat uncomfortable :s opinions?
3
0