I've seen this question many times BUT, I'm going to ask for PRIVATE opinions. Which non-nudist GAGers are OK going naked around friends and family?

CheerGirl38139
If you can't or won't, you dont need to reply. I wish I felt OK doing it, but I don't. So I would really like to heard from people who DO (and you're in private). And I'm not asking about true "nudism". I mean just casually/randomly. Unless you're a "purist/naturalist" - I don't buy that being casually nude is 100% non-sexual (even if there's no intent of any sexual activity). How do you mentally get past the stigma or embarrassment? Do you only do it around same gender friends and family or can you do it around opposite gender too? Are you an exhibitionist? Do your friends and family know? Do you get anything out of it emotionally? Do you do it most of the time or just rarely? When?
I don't want to do it so I don't need to reply any further
I wish I could feel OK with it, but I don't
I only do it around same gender friends and family
Vote C
I only do it around friends, but not family
Vote D
I do it around close family, but not friends
Vote E
I do it around both genders, friends and family
Vote F
GirlGuy
+1 y
To clarify, I don't mean changing clothes with your BFF, your S. O. or in a locker room, or "nudist families", etc. - More like very casual at home. I. E. you go to the kitchen naked to make yourself a snack while your friends and family are home, or stand naked in your room with the door open while some quick face to face conversation takes place with your casual friends and/or family. Thanks for the helpful replies :)
+1 y
Very mixed poll results which is pretty cool. Thanks to everyone that replied. Any other input is appreciated. For the record, my answer is B. :)
+1 y
I can't see any of these opinions any more LOL
22
14