Do you think its wrong to prefer very young girls? Men, do you prefer younger women?

Anonymous
I get criticism from my sisters all the time because I tend to date young girls around 18-21, but I'm turning 31 soon. I can't help it, theyre the hottest. I let my dick speak when it comes to attraction. dont like to analyze it too much because its not like i can control it. And the really young girls have the tightest and prettiest everything, generally speaking. And they tend to be cute and fun and carefree. Not to mention, they want to please and impress you, as the older man in the relationship. Its just a fun time all around. And I do like to show her off too.

What do you think? and before anyone calls me a pedo, the girls I'm dating look nothing like children, even if theyre barely legal. Curves for days - just young, tight, firm, perky curves. :)
5
10