Is my girlfriend a Exhibionist? And is it classed as cheating?

Anonymous
I'm not sure if this is good or bad? I have been dating my girlfriend for 5 years and 100% trust her. She is 26 and has a curvy butt and average perky sized boobs. Over the last couple of years she has become a lot more confident in her body and when we go out to a club she will wear low cut tops and tight jeans/ low cut dresses which I'm fine with. As the night goes on she becomes more tipsy and loses track of how much she is showing which still I'm fine with if its not to much. If she starts to show to much ( nipple becoming visible, skirt riding to high) I let her know and she fixes it right away. But ocassionally I swear she is aware of what is showing. Not every time but sometimes I think she does. Just for example we were once sitting at a booth across from each other at a bar and had 2 random guys talking to us and every time she talked to the guy across from her she would lean forward showing cleavage and each time she leant forward it would show more & more cleavage until her right nipple slowly started to creep out ( 1 of the guys noticed this straight away) I was at the bar getting drinks watching this. Her purse was under her legs on the floor and she reached down to grab her phone and when she sat back upright her right boob & nipple was completely hanging out. She was to busy looking at her phone she didn't notice it and both guys were just staring. She started talking to the guy across her again still clueless until I came over and said your boob is out. She yelped and put it back in. Just the way she kept leaning forward seemed on purpose but she said it was an accident, in fairness there was music playing in the background but not that loud. There have been other times I'm not sure we're "accidents" One part of me is slightly jealous & the other happy she feels confident. She only usually dresses low cut when out with me. Girls would you know what you are showing? Guys what would you do if your girlfriend was doing this?
5
5