Any guys against using lube during sex? If so, why?

Anonymous
My boyfriend is well endowed, just under eight inches or maybe exactly at eight. He's a grower and he's really thick. The girth is more of a problem than the length. He doesn't but all in but he's torn me a couple of times due to how thick he is no matter how wet I am.

There isn't a need for lube because I'm always already wet and turned on but I bought some to add some extra slip. I heard it's better for guys when really wet and slippery. So we're in the middle of sex, I tell him to pull out and he does. I get the lube to apply and he has a huge freaking problem with the lube, like wtf?

I was so surprised I didn't even ask him what the problem was. He reluctantly let me apply the KY lube ( I applied it to the condon and myself) then when we were done complained about it some more.

I wanna ask him what his problem is but he pissed me off and I don't wanna talk to him. Tbh I'm starting to believe he likes hurting me. :-/

Can anyone shed some light on why he didn't want the lube?
5
1