Guys, would you be turned on if a girl wore a white crop top without a bra underneath it and her hard nipples were showing off?

JuicyCat04
Let's say that you met this girl on a dating app and she is 10/10. Long brown hair, nice skin, big boobs, small waist, tight abbs, tonned but, long legs... You arranged a date at a cafe and there she comes... She is wearing a white crop top, a faux leather jacket, some SKINNYYYYY ripped-off jeans and heels. She has amazing makeup and hair as well...

You go like: "WOW, she is PER-FECT!" You have a convo, you see she is also very intelligent, carefree, fun, funny and charismatic... She is SO sexy and hot.
But... Threwout the night, she takes her jacket off and you see that her pretty BIG boobs are underneath the white crop top without a bra. Her hard nipples are showing.

What would you do?
If you choose to go home with her, tell me would you call her again?
I would be TURNED ON and adress it in a flirty manner. I would go home with her if she is willing to.
I would be TURNED on, but I wouldn't say anything, I would go home with her if she is willing to.
I would be turned on, but I wouldn't go home with her.
Vote C
I would think it's trashy and I wouldn't want to go out with her again.
Vote D
GirlGuy
22
7