My husband looked up escorts and now I don't feel I can trust him the same, what is the appeal of an looking up escorts rather then porn?

Cjw90210
I have been with my husband for 9 years (married only recently). There were a couple of things I have found over the years that are questionable, but he has come up with a story that tends to make sense at the time. Now I'm not ugly I know I turn him on and I have always been open to any and all suggestions in bed and have told him so many times so I don't want to hear any " oo you just aren't putting out enough" bullshit.
This past year has been very hard on us we found out my mom had cancer and she died within the year. That whole year my younger sister and my mom got most of my attention and effort. It was in this year that I found a whole bunch of esscort sites on a shared iPad that was connected to his phone. I called him and said WTF is this?
First he denied knowing what I was talking about then I sent him pictures and he said he looked at that a couple weeks ago even tho the iPad date said it was a day ago. Then he came home from work smashed the iPad and said he likes to jack off to their pictures sometimes.
I'm ok with porn he knows I'm ok with porn I get that they are like movie stars and not a thing I ever get upset about, but an esscort is very different. I would not look up an escort unless I had the intention to use one.
So esentually he said he didn't think it would bother me and would now just stick to regular porn.
The other day I was looking at his Instagram and he had searched a couple random girls with no name attached their profile and a whole bunch of semi nude pictures and a links leading to strip clubs and backpage and personal websites. I feel so sick about this I don't think he's meeting them but I think he may have texted some and it makes me feel sick.
I don't know how to approach this and it is not something I can just sweep under the rug and ignore. I also want to know if this is some kind of fetish to look up escorts rather then porn.
0
2