Does he not find me attractive anymore?

JennyQ
So me and my boyfriend have been dating for almost a year now, it's been great and I love him A LOT. For about the past 1 1/2 months he's been really stressed with work so we haven't been very "active" if you catch my drift. We used to get it in 2-3 times a day 3-5 times a week. Within the past month and a half, 3 times in all, and we've spent almost every night together. I know sex slows down as you get further into the relationship, but he shows absolutely no interest. I had to ask him for it last time and he wasn't into it, I could tell. So today I sent him a nude picture. it's something I haven't done for him in a while and whenever I did, he'd love it, but today was a different story. He asked me why I wasn't dressed for school (college)... He knows I don't have classes at 7 am in the morning. I told him i never get dressed that early, and he said ok, then replied about 10 minutes later saying "Nice ass tho" which is something he's never said before. Whenever I sent nudes I'd get heart emojis or he'd be like "so gorgeous" or something... But "nice ass tho"? That's something you don't say to your girlfriend in my opinion, and he's never said that until today. Does he not find me sexually attractive anymore? He always says I look beautiful and pretty, but he says nothing good about my body like he used to, and doesn't want to have sex. I haven't gained any weight since we started dating, so it can't be that.
Does he not find me attractive anymore?
Add Opinion