She says my dick is "perfect" but her ex is slightly bigger?

Anonymous
So my current so says my dick is perfect, its 6.5-7in and a little under average girth, i make her cum 10x more than i cum myself and oral gives her lockjaw/teeth scraping quick she's my first girlfriend, (im 19 she's 18) and i was never into hookups. im her second boyfriend and second love, she's been with over 20 dudes Well she says my dick is perfect for her, an exact fit... she also likes it semi rough... turns out her ex (first love) has pretty much exactly my dick but a bit longer and a bit thicker, just barely occording to her yet she still says mine is more perfect, and won't give me any reasons... she says "i would change more about his dick than yours" and leaves it there, kinda ignoring me asking for specifics so i dont understand how im "perfect" and he's not - im uncircumcized n he isn't (gf has no real preference apparently) we build our relationship off brutal honesty and growth... is it possible tho she's just telling me im perfect so boost my confidence n help me stay hard? (sometimes i go soft when i get distracted) she also said her first was twice my size... she loves me n i love here but is she bsing me?
She says my dick is "perfect" but her ex is slightly bigger?
Add Opinion