Are nipple piercings really that common these days or not?

Anonymous
i keep hearing that there much more common now yet i know a lot of young women and none to my knowledge have nipple piercings yet. most have their belly button pierced and ears , a lot have tattoo's or nose piercing. i haven't seen or heard about any nips being pierced yet i searched around a bit online and found an endless amount of quotes about nipple piercings , all these were from twitter , it seemed to be a common topic , i went a little overboard with the quotes but you get the point.

"Apparently the thing to do now when you go to college is to get your nipples pierced? #thenipplemovement "

"Cyn and I were the first ones to get our nipples pierced my Sophomore year and it got all popular all of a sudden"

"Kendall Jenner got her nipples pierced and its on the news. Nipple piercings are the new belly button piercing—literally everyone has them."

"Is the nipple piercing the new belly button piercing? I feel like every girls getting their nipples pierced instead now."

" pierced nipples used to be a nice little surprise, it's so common now it's damn near expected "

"Its more common now a days for girls to have their nipples pierced then not.. don't get too hype bout that ish "

"Is it just me or are pierced nipples becoming a much more common thing? "

"I probably would have never gotten my nipples pierced had I known that it would become a dumb trend that every girl has now #stillthebest "

"Seems like every girl got their nipples pierced now a days. & I do not mind at all. "

"Almost every girl has their nipples pierced in college U ARE NOT SPECIAL"

yes they are and i have mine pierced or partner does
yes they are but i don't have them
no they are not common
Vote C
other please explain
Vote D
GirlGuy
6
1