What's wrong with me? Why am I not horny with my bf?

LovelyDreamer
So I can get pretty damn horny. Like during school, at home, etc. Hey... I have a good imagination is all ;)

But anyway I recently started dating this guy. And he's really amazing and I'm super attracted to him and we have a really good connection.

So I'm like "cool... I can be horny with an actual person now!" But here's the weird part. Like he'll touch my tummy or arms/wrists or back and it'll feel soooo good. But once he starts on my vagina it's like nope. I just can't get horny... it's so weird. Even when he goes at my nipples it's less than like my stomach. But isn't your vag and boobs supposed to be the sexual parts of your body?

I'm thinking maybe it has something to do with my comfort level? I'm pretty inexperienced so this stuff is pretty new to me, but it's not like I don't want to. I was actually pretty excited... though pretty nervous too. So maybe my stress level has something to do with it?
6
1