Would you be proud if you're engaged and have a fiancee? And girls, would you ever present yourself to guys being single although you're engaged?

azimisme
I knew this girl online and we started texting and talking and phone s** for nearly 10 mths. We could talk about everything and have our inside jokes and etc. Calling each other by nicknames too. She gave me hopes.

But there's this part when i suggested to have a meet up along the period and she would agree, but she flaked. And she would reschedule it but fail to turn up again. Luckily i didn't even leave the house the second and third time. I stopped asking her out eversince but she's the one who kept bringing it up everytime we talked.

At this age, having social accs are common right? But she said she doesn't had one. To my surprise, I've found her and guess what. Although its private, her description said she's a fiancee of *****. How delightful.

The next time she called, i brought this up and she was speechless for a minute. She was shocked on how i found it out. Its been 3 wks since she last contacted me. Is she embarrased? But thats not the point.

The qn is, why do girls do this. Behaving like she's single. Wanting to meet up. Having dirty talks and being horny to guys while she has a fiancee? isn't she supposed to be proud of having one? At least she shouldn't give hopes to me all these while.
2
1