As a mother, should I keep fucking this guy or not?

Anonymous
So I'm a single mom. My son (6) got bullied at school by this other kid. It doesn't happen a lot, only sometimes with this kid. I talked to the father, and this doesn't usually happen to me, but after talking for less than an hour, we were fucking. I am a 28 year old single mom, he looked good and I really needed some action. We did it a couple times now, just sex, nothing more cause we don't get along personally (he's can be an arrogant prick sometimes and is too dominent), but the sex is the best ever. The problem is, his kid is still bullying my kid, he doesn't seem to care and I sometimes feel guilty.

He asked to come by again. I really would love to let him fuck me more, but don't want to feel guilty. On the other hand, I really feel so much better when I can have sex every now and then and don't feel like randomly dating guys and giving it up for them without being satisfied.
35
15