Does anyone else like a loose gaping vagina?

Anonymous
My boyfriend and I have experienced quite a lot sexually. We're both bisexual so we participate in mmf & ffm threesomes all the time. I love watching him with other men & women and vice versa. The hottest thing is seeing his face when I'm sucking him off and he's getting... you know. Lol After a while I became accustomed to him being the "loose" one though. A couple months ago he brought the idea of fisting up to me and it scared me. I haven't had many partners and was still really tight but I agreed to work up to it. I wasn't sure why he wanted to do it, because who wants a vagina so loose you can stick a fist in it? But it was the best decision for our sex life we've ever made. Now that I'm looser he cums so much harder, especially during double vaginal or when he has his fist & cock inside me. As for me, I've never had better orgasms. Before, even with amazing sex it would take me a few min to orgasm but now once he fists me really good all it takes is for him to slide in me and I'm there. The idea of us liking it has now become shameful & embarrassing for me though. I told a few friends and they all responded similarly with,"wtf are you & that white boy doing?" Lol (myself & the people I told are black but they didn't mean it in a racist way.) I expect some people to be opposed to it but is there anyone else who shares the love of a gaping vagina?
Does anyone else like a loose gaping vagina?
Add Opinion