Why do guys always want to stick stick a finger (or more) in my butt?

Anonymous
I always get a lot of compliments on my backside. It's on the bigger side, but round and firm so I'm lucky with that. My friends always say they're jealous of my body and I notice that guys mainly focus on that part of me (staring at the fitness, looking back when crossing on the streets, grinding in the club, etc). But is that also the reason why during sex, pretty much every guy tries something with my asshole? I only tried it a couple times, but almost all of them fried to play with it, touching it, and trying to finger it. I've been single for a long time so when I fuck, it's often casual. Yet they still try to finger it. I twice had sex on a first date, they weren't the most gentle guys, but they both fingered my ass without asking. I like it but isn't it weird to just go ahead without asking? On a first date? Is it that inviting for some reason?
11
2