Guys, why does he have sex with every one else but me?

Anonymous
He's kind of like my ex and because of his decisions, we're never on good terms. For instance, I've tried reaching out to him multiple times and he ignores it but there's things he'd do that basically said he's at least thinking about me. We live down and across the street from eachother so I thought it'd be hella convenient to be involved in that way at least. Well, he's previously brought girls over for sex and I'd get mad. Once, I tried going over one night and he had an attitude and said why should he let me in , so I left. 2 days later, he brings a girl but is staring in my direction as they're walking inside. I offered myself to him b/c I'm tired of being horny and said I didn't want to see him with other girls in my face right. Well, he says "I got a gf" which is a lie. Then, the next day, he brings 2 girls over he basically he wanted me to see. I don't want it now obviously but why not now when at one point he couldn't keep his hands off it. Now he's so "uninterested" all of a sudden. It's more to all of this that probably matters, long story short, he does things to purposely make me mad. I've never done anything to him except trying to be nice. He prefers to hate me though
Guys, why does he have sex with every one else but me?
Add Opinion