Please help me.. my boyfriend told me he has no desire for sex and it crushes me?

Anonymous
I really need advice or someone to listen..
My boyfriend is paralyzed from the chest down and has no sensation so no, he cannot feel his penis.
I was his first girlfriend after his accident and it took ten months to talk about sex.
He told me he didn't know how because he never successfully masturbated (he can't feel his penis and he doesn't get hard and long enough erections. So we tried, and I loved it.
sex is a lot about emotional intimacy and feeling wanted for me, and i told him this.
but, after a while he started passing out in bed like usual, no sex, no nothing.
Then, I found busty lingerie models on his computer, as well as him searching for certain busty models. I know you guys are about to say that "that's just a guy thing, I know. But It's also a "guy thing" to want to have sex with your girlfriend. So it's not the pictures itself that bother me, it's the combination of him glancing at other girls while he's with me + his history of saving other bustier models pictures + him searching for girls with particular body types + HIM NOT WANTING TO DO SEXUAL THIGNS WITH ME that makes me feel insecure
Don't get me wrong, he is a sweet guy. Calls me to wake me up, before I sleep, always there for me puts my pic as his phone background etc. I told him everything I wrote here yesterday, and he said the truth is "sex, with anyone, is zero interest to him" he told me it's embarassing and humlitating that he can't make "proper love to me and that he has to juts lye there.." "the pictures having nothing to do with me, I never wished you looked lke any of them, I do it because I can't disappoint pictures"
Then, he told me him looking at other girls and pictures is just a guy thing and that he looks at my pictures as well all the time (which I don't beleive..)
We work through every problem we have faced, but we have no apparent solution to this problem.. Please give me some advice :'( I'm heartbroken.
7
5