Girls, this guy I have been dating I just found out has an extremely tiny penis, what should I do?

Jessiex27
I have been seeing a few guys and of course the one I am starting to really like I found out has a really tiny one lol. I won't lie it was really embarrasing finally when we "slept" together to see his penis.. I first thought he was just really soft but he told me he had a micropenis. Apprently fully erect he is only 1.5inches and very thin.

It was so awkward. Most men I have been with are average or better but the guy I really liked I felt like I was toucing an toddlers penis lol.

When he told me how big he was I was drunk and laughed. I feel really bad about it because he seemed so hurt.

Girls do you consider 1.5" erect small? Am I overthinking here? I liked this guy but damn I am not sure moving forward how the sex would be... pleaaaseee tell me your honest opinions, thanks!
Updates:
+1 y
So last night he decided to send me a snapchat of his thing... I didn't know how to respond. I don't want to lie but I can't see myself being honest with him about his size. It's sooo tiny!! Thoughts? What should I say.. he texted me this morning about it...
Girls, this guy I have been dating I just found out has an extremely tiny penis, what should I do?
Add Opinion