Guys, Is it normal to love watching gifs of throbbing cocks unloading in girls vagina's or guys masturbating?

Anonymous

I just love seeing the act of guys cumming, especially in girls vagina's and to have close-up views of the cocks throbbing and releasing all the cum. I especially love it when the guy starts grunting loudly when he cums because you know its pleasurable for him. I would also wish that I was the girl who was getting the creampie, no matter what the guy looked like. No matter if the guy is big or small I would wish it was my pussy being filled with cum.

However, there are some things I don't like about the porn i watch. I don't like how the girls never massage balls while the cock is inside her nor do they rarely beg for the creampie either. For me those are important when trying to get big cumshots so when that doesn't happen I can tell the girl isn't really in to getting a creampie. My ex I would ride reverse cow girls and massage his balls while begging him to give me all his hot cum and as he came i would beg for and milk out every last drop until he was spent. Just the sight of seeing a nice big cock throbbing and his balls high and raised and shooting a big load inside me would send me over the edge and orgasm and get more out of him.

I also get saddened by how much cum guys waste whenever they masturbate. I think its sad that guys have to masturbate in the first place and waste all that hot precious cum that shuld be getting pumped into a nice tight wet pussy. But I do love to watch guys masturbating just to see their cocks throbbing ready to unload all the cum and their grunting gets louder and you can tell when they're about to unload.

is it weird how much i love cum and how badly i want cum in me all the time and guys shooting their loads inside pussies and wishing it was me?
42