How can I explain to my boyfriend why I'm upset he attempted anal sex without asking me?

Anonymous
Last night after we had sex, I was lying on my stomach feeling good when he starts fiddling with my backside (nothing new) so I just roll my eyes and stay where I am. I was feeling pretty happy so I wasn't going to protest him playing with my butt. (I have told him emphatically, and repeatedly, that I do NOT want to do anal. Ever. At all.)

While I thought he was just going to try to stick his finger in, he was actually trying to stick his dick in. Before my brain finished processing this, he gives a push. No particular warning, no lube.

I feel this intense pain and I screech, "Ow!" He pushes harder, and I scream, "Ow!! Stop!!" He does and I immediately start crying. I'm crying because it hurt, I didn't want him to, and I feel violated. I was bleeding and I still am some today and I really hurt.(Side note: I don't consider this rape, so don't go there.) He said that I didn't say no at the time, which I didn't, and that I was overreacting.

I don't feel like he's sorry, I don't feel like he cares that it hurt me (not only physically). I just feel like he's sorry I didn't lay there and let him do it anyway. I'm upset he did it anyway after I've told him and told him I DO NOT WANT TO DO ANAL. And I'm upset that he's not even remotely apologetic.
8
3