Is being hairless and clean, smells well, is what matters for guys when they eat a girl out?

Anonymous
i am virgin, and about to have sex with my boyfriend, he wants to see my vagina, but i am very afraid about it, cause i am latin, i have tanned skin, my nippels are medium pink, but my vagina itself (lips), is grey/greishbrown, and the little area around.. not so dark though.. but still obviously different than my skin.. it makes me so sad... although i always wax , therefore it is always hairless and clean since hairless is always easier to keep clean... he says being hairless and clean is perfect for him... but he is white American, and had many white girls... i am so scared he will be turned off by mine ,, he likes that i am tanned
+1 y
I also have something that kinda sticks out , not like in porn where there is nothing out of the life, the lips themselves are okay, but then something from the inside is sticking out :'( .. not so long though, just apparently out
21
1