Do you think there should be multiple restrooms for more than just female/male?

Anonymous
Do you think there should be multiple restrooms for more than just female/male? For what reason should there be multiple restrooms? Three restrooms will be uncommon. Besides,

who would want to be in the same bathroom as an inmate who dropped the soap?

Walking in on machines getting recharge and they're like "dude get out!".

If you wonder what the whip and handcuffs meant out of curiosity the Kinky Rooms is the worst place to take a dump because in the corner of the dark lies a crazy chick with a strapon just fapping it rapidly ready to hump someone regardless of gender. And all of the stalls are made of glass! so no privacy...

Or walk into a Wizards Only bathroom where you need to use potions to make toilet paper or cast a spell to turnon the nobless sinks! A wizard screams and turns you into a frog..

You can't get into the FBI room as there are laser eye recognition, who knows what top secret toilets they might have.

Or walk in on a banging room with stalls full of used dirty toys that smell aweful and outdated magazines.

These are all I could think of, know anymore? People will use the banging room for sure, no discrimination just pick someone and bang, no words aloud.

Just places to get rid of unwanted essence, I think multiple bathrooms would be silly.
Yes, I aprove of all of them
No, female and male should be the only ones
I think this idea is just silly too.
Vote C
Other?
Vote D
GirlGuy
+1 y
bumpusbump! bumpusbump! bumpusbump!
0
4