Guys, if you had erectile dysfunction would you rather watch porn to get off?

Anonymous
I ask cause my boyfriend has a medical condition that makes it hard for him to get an erection (he had an accident 2 years ago that left him paralyzed chest down). He can't feel his penis. Im his first girlfriend since.
recently when I told him I was sexually frustrated because I know he goes on the internet and looks up naked pics of girls, watches porn, but he rarely initiates anything sexual with me. This makes me feel like im mot his type and makes me feel unattractive.
this was his reply
"Its embarassing for me to have sex with you, its embarassing to not get hard sometimes, to just lie there without being able to do anything, its embarassing that I have to take pills to get hard and even them sometimes I won't, i feel like im disappointing you and its just frustrating. Porn or those pictures aren't really satisfying either but I still enjoy it at least a little and its easier to watch those than to actually have sex. This doesn't mean I dont find you attractive, I always love staring at you, touching you, and just cuddling with you. You"re gorgeous and I never wanted you to change even a bit"

i still feel really insecure and wanted to ask how you would feel. If you had erectile dysfunction would you prefer porn/ pictures to getting sexual with your girlfriend?
4