Is an orgasm by directly stimulating the glans a different one than by rubbing the foreskin back and forth?

Anonymous
For my whole life I almost always masturbated the same way, by rubbing my foreskin back and forth? A few weeks ago I tried something new. I started to directly stimulate my glans. First it was very sensitive and I couldn't come this way, but the more I tried the better it got. Now I can achieve an orgasm this way and it is way more intense.

But it feels like another kind of orgasm. When I'm doing it the "normal" way its no problem if I just stop for a moment or change hand, I can continue as if nothing happened.

When I stimulate my glans directly, I have to keep doing what I do at a certain extent until I reach an orgasm. It's like I have to build up some kind of pressure wich doesn't allow disruption.

Is this just becaue this way is new for me, or do you experience it in a similar way
1
7