Why would a girl still be interested in you but flaking to go in a date?

Raven1990
3 study cases that i would like to understand yet:

1) She repplies your message only when she feels like to. She pretends she had not read my Whatsapp messages by letting the check arrows being gray (instead of blue). Only after some insistent messages, she replies you.

2) Another always replies me back, even talk by phone but when going for a date she flakes in the last minute.

3) Other one, I have blocked her at Whatsapp for some reasons, she blocked me later too. After almost a month, while I was checking some contacts to delete, I realize she has unblocked me. Then I unblocked her, send a "hello again" message and she replied me again.

What are the reasons for all that awkward female behavior? That makes no sense at all

PS: All of them are girls who are very far and practically no influence to my social circles, so they could just stop talking me back in order to stop wasting our time
+1 y
any girl to enlighten me? or do i need to take off anonymous to get some help?
+1 y
i need some opinions by a girl's point of view!
1
2