Should I ask him to delete our sex tape?

Anonymous
2 years ago my friend flew in and we went bar hopping all night, I met many of his affluent friends, made some myself, and I got especially wasted. He's a stand up guy, he's older, and we've known eachother for 10 years. We went back to his hotel for a quicky before going back out. Thing is, while I was giving him head and wasted out of my mind, he was recording me.

I played it up for the camera and he sent it to me a week later. Well, I joked and said not to post it on PinkMeth just in case I get famous but it always really bothered me because I'm not that kind of girl and have never done that before. If his camera gets stolen, then who knows what can happen.

Today I sent a message saying I need him to do something for me and now I'm waiting for a response so I can tell him to delete it. Is this a practical request considering I won't know if he actually did?

+1 y
UPDATE: I said "Could you please get rid of that one video? It's been weighing on my mind heavy and I don't want it existing anymore. I hope you understand." He deleted it right then and said "The last thing is ever want to do is upset you, you don't deserve that. I'm sorry it's been bothering you:(" What a relief!
11
8