Whats up with my ex girlfirend?

Anonymous
My ex broke my heart. After she dumped me she said I didn't lose her and blah blah blah she always made it sound like she was doing me a favor by being with me and shewould always flake on me all the time when we were together. The way the break up happened was weird. I went into inpatient mental health for a week. Before I went in she told me she loved me and shit and she would be there for me when i get out. Once i got out she dumped me. So uh pretty weird. We were on the phone and she sent me a text message cuz she said she couldnt say it and she needed to text it then her and I talked for a bit and then she was like I neeed to help my brother with his homework I gotta go and Im just like really you're ending our relationship and ur gonna leave the convo early for ur brothers homework (i was thinking it, didn't say it) then before she hung up she said "i love you" and im just like wtf u break up with me but you love me? she said in the text the last thing she wants to do is break up with me, but too much has happened in our relationship and were too broken to go on any longer. Anyways, its been like 2 months since break up, she has texted me a few times asking how i am and making small talk but taking a while to respond. Anyways I when i went back to school ( I was out for like 2 months cuz of the mental health) but when I got back she saw me cuz we have the same class but didn't say anything. I found out she sent nude videos to a guy at the school a week after we broke up and then she texted me after school and she was all pissed like she was like when u were gone everything was great, but the minute u get back the rumors start aboout me again just like they did when i first started dating you. So she was blaming me for the rumors even tho i didn't do anything. And I was like how do you think I feel and sent a long text message and she was like can you not make this about you for a second. Then she told me she mightve been raped and shit and she wouldn't talk
+1 y
DO you guys think sh will ever send me an "i Miss you" text?
+1 y
This rape thing is so scary but I think she might be lying about it just to manipulate me or something
Whats up with my ex girlfirend?
1
0