Why are so many girls strongly opposed to giving oral sex?

Anonymous
I'm friends with quite a few girls who refuse to ever do it and have seen a lot of guys complaining that their girlfriend refuses to do it as well online and I don't really understand it.

I know that not everyone's into every sex act but there's SO MANY girls who say they won't do it and the way they say it is just... I don't know, almost condescending.

Its almost like society has made them think it's actually degrading maybe because its depicted that way in porn or something. I just don't understand- it isn't degrading. Its just giving your boyfriend or husband sexual pleasure. It isn't gross, it doesn't hurt, there's nothing off putting about it unless you have a childish view of sex anyway I guess.

And who doesn't want to give their partner pleasure. I don't understand. Anyone want to explain this mentality?
6
4