Scared of Cowgirl sex position... help?

Anonymous
hey everyone

so i was talking to this girl about sex and she brought up the fact that her fav positions is cowgirl and reverse cowgirl (mind you, this is a old friend of mine, happily in the friendzone and she has BF). being a virgin, later that day when watching some amateur porn i often saw that the penis slid out of the vagina and they always had to re-adjust. watched a couple more vids, and it seemed to happen again. So i started wondering, how common is it that when it slides out and she sits back down again, the penis isn't properly inserted and it can literally break/snap due to the weight on it, and the penis being bent.

so i searched this issue up and saw that it isn't as uncommon as i thought it would.

the thought of it terrifies me. being a virgin and having no experience, the thought of doing cowgirl and the fact that i need her to be extra careful just lingers on my mind. sorry to mention but i dont even have a big size, jus below 6 inches, so its not like she has a lot to work with, so im thinking that when she rides it up and down, my penis will be close to sliding out and she is moving upwards. the thought of it slipping out and her accidentally sitting on it or her bouncing up and down fast and rough
... ahh its annoying me.

so yeah, this isn't a troll thread or anything. just want some advice on how i can handle this and if its ever come across your mind and what not. maybe there isn't much up and down movement from her, maybe she just sits and rocks backwards and forwards? i dont know, im a rookie to all this...

thanks guys
+1 y
bump
Scared of Cowgirl sex position... help?
0
6